Coming from and growing in a humble and poor family of a carpenter father and a side walk clothes vendor mother in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines; Myron Sta. Ana had accomplished a lot, worthy of a place in this blog site.
Here's the student, professional or corporate and personal accomplishments of Mr. Sta. Ana as taken from his website.
- He is the Founder and Sole Proprietor of his very first training, speaking, and consultancy business, Myron Sta. Ana Training and Consultancy Services. He founded this entrepreneurial endeavor at only 28 years old.
- He is the Founding Publisher and Executive Editor of Mandirigmang Pinoy Online, the country’s very first boxing e-zine that is now ranked as the 2nd most visited boxing website next to PhilBoxing. He also founded this at only 28 years old.
- He is the mind behind the establishment of PNOYS, Philippine Network of Young Speakers, an organization of the country’s top and emerging professional speakers, training practitioners, and learning and development consultants, which already has founding members.
- As a seasoned training generalist and expert of over 5 years and a life coach of some 11 years, he has guided several rank-and-file employees to possess the know-how, the competence, and the character needed to become efficient and servant leaders of the organization they worked for thereafter. He has also mentored numerous individuals, who have already been holding leadership positions at the time, about how to become much better and more complete leaders in their respective capacities.
- Being able to interact with and manage a number of different classes in his over 5 years as a well-loved and highly-applauded diversified trainer in the BPO industry, he has been able to make numerous people with different personalities and learning capabilities aware, equipped and inspired to find what they are good at and where they would excel in. Now, they are respected and competent leaders (from supervisors and managers to small-to-medium enterprise owners) in their respective fields of expertise.
- He is a Recipient of the Certification of Commission as a Certified Servant Leader by The Potter’s Leadership Academy, a renowned Leadership Accreditation in the country.
- He has conducted and facilitated almost a 100 different classes for Basic and Advanced Employee Supervision and Management Strategies.
- He has written blogs that discuss key concepts and practical wisdom about Leadership and Management in general that have over thousands of hits on his old blog site, www.MyronStaAna.wordpress.com
- During his 5-year active and dedicated involvement in school and community leadership from 2002-2007, he had been affiliated with several different local, national and international-level organizations highlighted by his junior and seniors years in college in which he had about 16 various organizations all at the same time and around half of which he was either the Founder, the Chairman, the President, or the Adviser concurrently.
- He was recognized by Galing Pilipino Movement, Inc. as a national-level Galing Pilipino Young Leader after graduating from its 3-day Galing Pilipino Young Leaders Camp in 2004. The said leadership camp and young leaders program is known, up until now, as one of the most prestigious and venerated national searches for the country’s most active, most affiliated and most academically-proficient young leaders of the academe and the society. In fact, he was one of the very few leaders who came out of the program who had been instrumental in establishing the National Youth Council or the youth arm of the organization and who had spearheaded many initiatives that helped foster and put into action the mission of the non-profit; non-government group.
- He was one of the top 10 Most Accomplished and Outstanding Junior (3rd-year) Students of the entire Polytechnic University of the Philippines System who were chosen to represent the reputable state university to the A.Y. 2004-2005 Search for the National Ayala Young Leaders, who will screen the Philippine archipelago’s best student and youth leaders who will form the delegation to the same year’s Ayala Young Leaders’ Congress – a prestigious yearly convention of the top young heads of the society organized by the Ayala Foundation.
- He, together with a few others, represented Polytechnic University of the Philippines’ Class of 2006 to the same year’s nation-wide search for the Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines. TOSP, pioneered and headed by the RFM Foundation, is arguably the country’s most prominent and celebrated search for 10 of the country’s best in academic excellence and extra-curricular activities combined.
- He is best remembered and looked up to for being the mind behind the proposition, foundation, rehabilitation, and administration of some school-based and community-centered alliances and leagues across political, academic, and civic orientations.
Galing Pilipino Movement Youth Arm or National Youth Council, Polytechnic University of the Philippines College of Office Administration and Business Teacher Education (now College of Education) Debating Team, Polytechnic University of the Philippines College of Office Administration and Business Teacher Education (now College of Education) Honors’ Society, and the Federation of College of Office Administration and Business Teacher Education (now College of Education) Student Organizations or F4-COABTE.
Chief Proponent for the Following:
Establishment of the Taytay, Rizal-wide Active Model Youth Onwards Better and Empowered Taytay (AMYOBET), Establishment of the Advocates for Solidarity Toward an Innovative, Greater, and Positive University Perspective (ASTIGPUP)
The long-time defunct school-based and student political party arm of SAVE ME (Save Mother Earth) Movement, the Students for Education, Extension, and Development Services or SEEDS PARTY
- He was awarded by his high school Alma Mater, Juan Sumulong Memorial Junior College in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines for being an Outstanding Young Alumnus in the field of Student Leadership in ?
- He has been invited to appear before over hundreds of young student leaders on different platforms to talk about his student leadership exposure and accomplishments and inspire them to become ones themselves or to become better leaders.
Linguistic Communication (Pronunciation, Grammar and Accent)
- He was never born and raised abroad but he speaks with an internationally-understandable and acceptable neutral accent about which he trains his learners on in his Accent Neutralization, Local Accent Reduction, Grammar and Delivery training programs.
- He is the perfect walking example of a person who only went to Philippine-based schools but was able to adopt the neutral accent, the almost-impeccable grammar, and the close-to-perfect pronunciation in just a little over 5 years from when he was around 22 years old by just self-studying and by observing native English speakers, Americans and Canadians in particular, over the phone, on the radio, on TV and even in actual face-to-face conversations.
- He has enhanced and fixed the overall English communication skills of a great deal of people from plenty of classes he has facilitated from 2008 up to date by neutralizing their accent, correcting their grammar, and improving their manner of speaking. Majority, if not all, of his previous trainees have testified to how their English has improved since being trained by him.
- Some of his past trainees who started out with terrible English communication skills are now multi-awarded employees in their respective industries while some have climbed up the corporate ladder to assume leadership roles as team leaders and managers in the Contact Center industry.
- He has conducted ESL/English Proficiency training programs across the back-office BPO, call center BPO, and automotive industries. His trainees in these industries have communicated how much observable improvement they have displayed graduating from his classes.
Effective Communication (Interpersonal and Intrapersonal)
- Living with, interacting with, and hanging out with different people from all walks of life, distinct religions and contrasting orientations and ideologies; he has figured out the right blend to communicate with anybody effectively, clearly and sensitively. This has made him well-loved by the under-privileged and the privileged, the followers and the leaders, the male and the female, and the citizens of all ages in companies he has worked for, societies he lived in, and different groups he provided his services to.
- He understands the vital role empathy, sensitivity, humility, assertiveness, sincerity and active listening play in developing, enhancing, and preserving a long-lasting and harmonious personal and working relationship with other people having been able to interact and hang out with drug addicts, thugs, and even ex-convicts to professionals, business owners and company executives.
- He is a Guru when it comes to topics of Persuasion, Assertiveness, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Adaptation.
- He was recognized and certified several times for Customer Service Excellence during his almost 2-year background as a high-performing and top Customer Service Representative for the account, Yahoo! Small Business during his employment with Convergys, arguably the world’s #1 contact center company, from late mid-2006 to early 2008. His recognitions and certifications speak volumes about not only his penchant for customer service but also his selfless dedication and provision of a high level of importance to going above and beyond the call of duty especially in the service business.
- Being an actively-observant and concerned citizen who has a long list of experiences with being a customer and providing customer service himself, he knows the areas of opportunities that all professionals who provide customer service should rectify and improve on and those are the same principles that he shares during his training programs and speeches.
- He graduated as the Class 1998 Valedictorian during his Elementary education in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines within which he also won town and province-wide quiz bees in Spelling and Mathematics.
- He was a very active jack-of-all-trades student during his High School term where he excelled in hip-hop dancing, dance sport, extemporaneous speeches, declamations, monologues, impromptu speeches, synchronized speeches, debating, the Cadet Officer Leadership Training (COLT), and the Cadet Advancement Training (CAT). Owing to this, he was awarded as the Most Outstanding Student for Extra-Curricular Activities during his graduation in 2002.
- He was a multi-cited and multi-affiliated student leader during his college years at one of the Philippines’ most prestigious universities, Polytechnic University of the Philippines in Sta. Mesa, Manila.
- Despite supervising around 16 different school-based, national and international-level university, politically-inclined, and socio-civic organizations inside and outside of Polytechnic University of the Philippines, he was still able to graduate as a Class 2006 Cum Laude with a Bachelor in Business Teacher Education degree and as one of the best students of the school.
- He was a National Galing Pilipino Young Leader (A.Y. 2004-2005), National Ayala Young Leader Nominee (A.Y. 2004-2005), National Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines Nominee (A.Y. 2005-2006), and a Recipient of a Plaque of Appreciation for being an Outstanding Young Alumnus of Juan Sumulong Memorial Junior College in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines.
- While studying in college with all of his several simultaneous affiliations as a student leader and his Cum Laude-bound focus on academic excellence, he was able to get promoted as an Assistant Supervisor in a matter of weeks during his short stint as a Network Marketer for Forever Living Products Philippines, one of the country’s top MLM companies at that time.
- From 2008 to early 2013, he had proved himself as one of the country’s top in-house corporate trainers and training generalists educating, inspiring, motivating and empowering different people from across the BPO verticals.
- He is a deserving rags-to-success story. Despite growing up in a simple family headed by a carpenter father and a sidewalk clothes vendor mother, he was able to achieve the aforementioned successes with literally a few resources to make do with.
- At an impressively young age of 28 years old, he was able to put up his own businesses: a training, speaking, consultancy and event hosting business and an online boxing magazine for which he is presently the concurrent Sole Proprietor and Editor-in-Chief.
Training and Public Speaking
- He was awarded in July 2014 by the non-profit organization, Quality Brand Philippines and Rob Wilson Productions as the 2014 Corporate Trainer and Motivational Speaker of the Year thru its Top Brand Philippines awards.
- He is ranked by Ranker.com as one of the Philippines’ top motivational speakers, corporate trainers, and thought leaders.
- He has been speaking in public and winning speaking competitions since High School.
- His wide and deep exposure in student and community leadership has provided him several avenues to master the art and the science of speaking in public and training other people since speaking and training come with being someone that his followers, teams, and volunteers look up to.
- His almost 2 years working for Operations in the Call Center industry has given him the opportunity to polish his pronunciation, grammar and accent.
- His over 5 years as a seasoned and competent language and corporate trainer for a training/consultancy firm and a leading transnational contact center company not only bestowed on him the knowledge and the skills to become an excellent training specialist and public speaker but essentially the personality and the character to win his audiences’ heart and communicate with them effectively as well.
- He has trained, coached, and/or mentored hundreds of people in various industries to be as great a trainer as he is and to advance their English proficiency.
Good Morning Kuya, UNTV 37
Guested in the following radio program:
Voice of the Youth Radio – Hosted by Pocholo Gonzales
DZIQ Radyo Inquirer 990 kHz AM
Magnegosyo Tayo – Hosted by Ms. Annie Rentoy
UNTV Radio La Verdad 1350
Lakas Kabataan, Tinig Kabataan: Recharged! – A Voice of the Youth (VOTY) Network Radio Program
DZME 1530 khz
( Acknowledgement: Photo and story courtesy of Mr. Myron Sta. Ana)